- Servo & Charger Warranties
Servo & Charger Warranties
SERVO Warranty: For a period of two years or from the date of purchase, HITEC RCD USA shall REPAIR OR REPLACE, at HITEC RCD, INC. option, defective equipment covered by this warranty, otherwise the purchaser and/or consumer is responsible for any charges for the repair or replacement of the product.
CHARGER Warranty: For a period of one year or from the date of purchase, HITEC RCD USA shall REPAIR OR REPLACE, at HITEC GROUP USA, Inc. option, defective equipment covered by this warranty, otherwise the purchaser and/or consumer is responsible for any charges for the repair or replacement of the product.
These warranties do not cover cosmetic damages and damages due to acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, improper installation, or damages caused by alterations by unauthorized persons or entities. These warranties only apply to the original purchaser of HITEC RCD USA products purchased and use of the products in the United States of America. Batteries, plastic cases and gears are not covered by these warranties.
THESE WARRANTIES ARE IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THESE WARRANTIES ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. HITEC RCD, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY RELATING TO THIS PRODUCT. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THESE PRODUCTS IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THESE WARRANTIES.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. These warranties give you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
Service and Repair
Customer Service and Repair Questions: If you have questions regarding the usage or service of Hitec products, please contact our Customer Service Department. To provide the best possible service, please have your product available during your call.
Phone: (858) 748-6948
For service or repair of your Hitec products follow the instructions below:
Print the Hitec Service Request Form
- Fill it out in its entirety, being as comprehensive as possible.
- Package your return just as it was packed when you purchased it.
- Include with it: The return form and, if claiming warranty work, your receipt showing date of purchase
Ship your return, using a prepaid, traceable method to our new address:
Hitec Customer Service Center
9320 Hazard Way, Suite D
San Diego CA, 92123
- Once received, if an email address is provided, we will email a shipment notification with a reference number. Use this number when referring to your repair. If you do not receive an email notification within 10 working days from the day you shipped your return, you may want to contact the service department.
- Our goal is to ship your repair back out within 7-10 business days from the day we get it. Unfortunately we cannot always accomplish this due to seasonal fluctuations in our workload. You can always contact our service department at email@example.com or call (858) 748-6948 to find out just how long the current turnaround time is.
- If you are from a country that is outside North and South America, please contact the Hitec distributor in your country for service.
- Hitec is not responsible for any customs duties or freight costs incurred when shipping product in for repair. All C.O.D. packages will be refused.