With high power dual ports offering 200W/20A individual port output you can simultaneously charge two batteries of any chemistry with the RDX2 800 AC/DC Charger. Combine the ports for parallel charging up to 800W/35A of 4S+ battery packs to power your 1/10th and 1/8th electric cars and larger sport and giant scale airplanes using up to 12S battery packs. It also operates from both AC and DC input, for maximum convenience and flexibility.
Due to its high charge and discharge rates using the optional AD350, the RDX2 800 is sure to be a favorite for sport and advanced level hobbyists. Its easy-to-use LCD interface display, handy push-button control and metal scroll wheel for simple setting selection add to its convenient design as does the built-in XT60 connector and XH balance connection for tidy wiring. The charger has a built-in Bluetooth 5.0 module, allowing users to easily control the RDX2 800 charger analyze batteries through the Hitec Link Power X App. Whether you are out in the field or at the track, you can test and check the battery curve and performance, anytime and anywhere.
- Built-in Bluetooth communication for use with iOS and Android Link Power X App.
- Balance, Standard, Storage and Cycle Modes for All Lithium Battery Chemistries
- Independent Cell Balancing while Discharging
- Battery Resistance Meter
- Terminal Voltage Control
- Re-Peak Charge Mode and Delta-Peak Sensitivity for NiMH/NiCd Batteries
- Capacity Cut-Off Limit
- Smart Ventilation Fan
- Built-in Power Supply Function for Powering Devices up to 27V @ 10A
- 100V – 240V AC Operating Voltage Range
- LiPo, LiFe & LiIon Cell Count: 1-6 Cells
- NiCd/NiMH Cell Count: 1-15 Cells
- Pb Lead-Acid Based Cell Count: 2-20V
- Charge Circuit Power: 200W AC / 800W DC (Max 400W per port)
- Discharge Circuit Power: 10W Main, 350W External
- PC Interface with Downloadable Software
- Dimensions: 4.6 x 4.3 x 3.1 in.
- Weight: 1.33 lbs
Hitec Charge Master Software 1.05 for RDX Series Chargers*
*For use with chargers with internal USB output
**Note: To program and save presets in Windows 10, you must run this software as administrator.