Brushless ESC for large models or performance drives
This ROXXY® BL Control controller is designed for fixed wing and helicopter models and has a very powerful switching BEC. Through new switching regulator, it can be powered up to 6S Lipo cells as a driving battery. A separate receiver battery is not necessary.
7 amps of current, and short-term up to 10 amperes are the servos then available.
An Extensive programming options allow the controller to the respective application optimally adapt.
Programming capabilities and telemetry:
• LiPo- and NiXX- battery undervoltage shutdown selectable
• Programming possible by means of transmitter (per stick position) or to the multiplex MULTImate
• brake switched on and off
• Motor direction reversal
• Motor startup behavior
• selectable clock frequency 8 / 16kHz
• Governor Mode (speed control) for model helicopters
Width : 37 mm
height : 13 mm
length : 89 mm
Weight : 0.093 Kg
continuous current in A: 80
clock frequency in kHz: 16
Number of cells: 2-6 Lipo, 5-18 NiMH
BEC voltage in V: 5.5
BEC current in A: 7
receiver power supply: Yes