Race through the skies with our nimble QuadRacer 280. This stylistic FPV speedster delivers ready-to-fly convenience and will have you zooming about in no time, thanks to its efficient 6-channel radio and high resolution, 4.3-inch LCD video monitor. Lightweight construction and an efficient propulsion system featuring four powerful 2204 brushless motors provide flight times up to 12 minutes. The durable, clear canopy lets you customize your racer to reflect your own style and personality. Experience your Hitec ride today!
- Four 2204 – 2300KV Brushless Motors
- 2000mAh 3S 30C LiPo Battery
- 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- 300,000 Pixel 135° Field-of-View Video Camera
- 4.3” LCD FPV Video Monitor
- 100 – 240 Volt Battery Charger
- Invensense 6050 3-Axis Gyro
- Invensense 6050 3-Axis Accelerometer
- 25/200mw 5.8GHz video, w/ 6 channels
- Compatible with most popular FPV goggles
- Size: 280mm
- Weight (w/o battery): 405g / 14.29oz
- Weight (w/ battery): 568g / 20.04oz
- Propeller Size: 5 x 3in
- Motors: 2204 - 2300KV
- Speed Control Rating: 12A Continuous, 17A Burst
- Battery: 2000 mAh 3S 30C LiPo
- Flight Time: Up to 12 minutes depending on flight style
- Transmitter: 6 Channel 2.4GHz
- IMU: Invensense 6050 3-Axis Gyro, 3-Axis Accelerometer
- MCU: STM32F031K4 32-bit 48MHz ARM Processor
- Transmitter Module: 5.8GHz VTX
Channels: 6 Programmable (DIP Switch)
Frequencies: 5.745, 5.765, 5.785,5.805, 5.825, 5.845
Power Output: 25mw/200mw* (Jumper Select)
- Video Camera: 300,000 Pixel 135° Field of View
- Type: 4.3" TFT LCD
- Resolution: 480 x 272
- Channels: 6 Programmable (DIP Switch)
- Frequencies: 5.745, 5.765, 5.785, 5.805, 5.825, 5.845
- AC Input: 100 - 240V
- Cell Count: 2 - 3
- Charge Current: Max 1.2A
- Charge Power: 11 Watts
GREAT BANG FOR THE BUCK!!!
Posted by young park on 17th Jul 2018
HONESTLY ITS BEEN GREAT, FROM QUICK SHIPPING, GREAT PACKAGING, ALONG WITH A GREAT RACE QUAD. PRICE IS THE CHERRY ON TOP.
Posted by William DeRosa on 27th Mar 2018
This is my 4th quad and it is the most fun. My DJI is great but it is mostly for photography. My Traxxas Alias is great indoors when the weather is bad but this 280 racing drone is a BLAST!
Posted by Unknown on 9th Jan 2018
My first racing quad after a tiny whoop and it's great RTF unit. Looks cool too.
Good little quad
Posted by Unknown on 9th Dec 2017
I got this quad via a screaming deal - $50. It flies well right out of the box with no hassles setting it up. If I had paid "sticker price", I'd probably rate it more critically. For the price, it's great. I can't use the video screen. It's too small for my old eyes, and washes out too much in bright sunshine. As a direct vision quad, it can't be beat.
Great for the price
Posted by Howieb38 on 8th Dec 2017
Flew it as soon as the batteries were charged. Very stable. The video quality is so-so, but I didn't use gogles which would have made it better.
QUAD RACER 280 RTF
Posted by V.Mullins on 5th Dec 2017
Got it during black Friday sale, Best $50.00 I have spent in a long time, For $50.00 it was worth it for the parts alone for spares, or for one you are repairing.
Fly's good, great for first timer FPV.
Quad racer 280 rtf
Posted by Chris on 4th Dec 2017
Very good beginner to intermediate fpv racer.