The Blizzard is a high-performance Sport Liner model that pushes the envelope of the ELAPOR® technology. Built with the highest quality materials the Blizzard utilizes Glass Reinforced Plastic longerons and Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic spars to give it the torsional rigidity needed for its high performance flight characteristics. When built with the recommended power pack the Blizzard has the power for vertical hand-launches, breath-taking high-speed passes and thanks to the thin 8.9% airfoil the Blizzard is no slouch when it comes to riding the thermals either.
- Builds as a Glider or a Power Plane
- Ultra-broad speed range
- Low sink rate
- Excellent glide angle
- Landing aid - both ailerons raised
- Pre-fabricated molded ELAPOR® parts
- High-quality plastic components
- Aileron servos connect automatically when the wings are attached to the fuselage
- Kit includes supplementary "glider nose-cone" with aero-tow option
- Option for second elevator servo for supplementary rudder function
Kit contents: Molded ELAPOR® parts, CFRP spars, GRP spar caps and longerons, all plastic parts required to assemble the model, small items, linkage components, decal sheet, detailed instructions.